Wednesday 20 April 2011

Motherly Kate Winslet's Morning Rush

In a hurry to get the kids to class on time, Kate Winslet was spotted on the run to drop 10-year-old Mia and 7-year-old Joe off at their New York City school earlier today (April 20).

The 35-year-old actress donned an athletic look in her morning rush, wearing a white sweater, black running spandex, and black and gray running shoes.

There's no doubt the busy mom of two finds it hard to make time for herself, but Kate recently revealed that - even when she does - it's a little uncomfortable, telling HELLO! magazine, "Any mother knows the last person you think about is yourself. I've been a mother for 10 years and I'm still trying to figure out how to give time to myself without feeling guilty about it."

Winslet continued, "Sometimes I'll sit down and I'll go, 'Oh it's just nice to sit down,' because truly, I've forgotten how to do that. You forget to sit down and not worry about what needs to be done for the kids, just take time for yourself and pick up a book or read a recipe. I tell myself 'Just . Sit . Down' it's a challenge."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/kate-winslet/motherly-kate-winslets-morning-rush-498827

Busy Philipps Mackenzie Phillips Michelle Phillips Mary Philbin

No comments:

Post a Comment