Saturday 20 August 2011

Kourtney Kardashian & Family's Pre-Wedding Lunch Outing

As she prepares for her sister's monumental wedding weekend, Kourtney Kardashian joined Scott Disick and son Mason for a family lunch get together in Los Angeles, CA on Friday (August 19).

The brunette beauty and her two main men took to a local eatery to chow down with matriarch Kris Jenner and few fellow family members for the relaxing midday meal.

The outing comes as Kourtney has been the subject of pregnancy rumors as of late, to which she responded via her blog by writing, "So there have been a lot of people saying lately that I have a baby bump because I have been wearing lots of flowy dresses or tops. I have definitely gained a few healthy pounds since I stopped nursing, but I don?t see a baby bump in these shorts!"

Miss Kardashian is also prepping her too-cute tot to tend to his ring bearer role at Kim and fiance Kris Humphries' nuptials, as she dished of getting Mason ready for his duties, ?You know I was telling Kim that I think I am going to have a heart attack. I might be more nervous than Kim!?

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/kourtney-kardashian/kourtney-kardashian-familys-pre-wedding-lunch-outing-535189

Elizabeth Peña Piper Perabo Rosie Perez Elizabeth Perkins Rhea Perlman

No comments:

Post a Comment