Tuesday 31 May 2011

Kathy Wakile: I Love Teresa!


Kathy Wakile is playing dumb. Or, perhaps, it's not really an act.

The new cast member on The Real Housewives of New Jersey was clearly brought in to replace Danielle Staub on the show and create serious tension, especially between herself and her cousin, Teresa Giudice.

But Wakile tells Zap2It she never considered that possibility when contacted by Bravo, and she isn't trying to choose sides now between Teresa and her sister-in-law, Melissa Gorga.

Kathy Wakile PhotoMelissa Gorga Pic

Kathy Wakile and Melissa Gorga have upped the family drama on season two.

"I never wanted to choose between Melissa or Teresa," Kathy says. "As I said before, I grew up with Teresa. Teresa is my cousin and I love her. I looked at her like a little sister. When Joe and Melissa got married, I looked at Melissa like a cousin, too. And we all got along really, really well initially. And what happened was Teresa's life got busier."

Wakile simply says she and her cousin have simply grown apart, and viewers were misled into thinking that Kathy was critiquing Teresa's mother last episode.

"I was talking to her from a place of love," Kathy claims, referring to the confrontation that took place after a fight broke out at a family christening.

That sound you hear as Wakile defends herself and her relationship? Bravo executives laughing all the way to the ratings bank.

Source: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2011/05/kathy-wakile-i-love-teresa/

Hayden Panettiere Anna Paquin Linda Park Mary-Louise Parker Sarah Jessica Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment