Friday 5 August 2011

Justin Bieber and Chris Brown Duet: It's a Rap!


Justin Bieber and Chris Brown have teamed up once again. This time, though, the duo has left the cheesy world of "Next 2 You" behind and focused on what's really important:

Girls, money and fast cars!

“My bad, I’m sorry, I’m double-parked, Yeah, that’s my Bugatti," Brown raps in "Ladies Love Me," sampled below, to which Bieber responds: “Baby, I’m not crazy, I got swag like Patrick Swayze."

The track will be included on Brown’s new, rap-based album "Boy in Detention." Give it a listen now:


Justin Bieber and Chris Brown - Ladies Love Me

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Source: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2011/08/justin-bieber-and-chris-brown-duet-its-a-rap/

Busy Philipps Mackenzie Phillips Michelle Phillips Mary Philbin Cindy Pickett

No comments:

Post a Comment