Sunday 7 August 2011

Miranda Kerr: David Jones Brand Book Beauty

Proudly showing off her post-baby body for the brand's latest looks, Miranda Kerr sizzles in the David Jones Spring?Summer 2011 Brand Book Catalog.

Posing in a range of the popular retailer's apparel, the Aussie beauty - who gave birth to son Flynn just seven months ago - donned everything from classy business attire to flirty floral dresses and sexy swimsuits.

Recently talking about going through the labor process, Miss Kerr told the Sydney Morning Herald, "I totally gave my body over. I didn't care if I got stretch marks, I didn't care if I didn't get back into shape. My main focus was to have a healthy child and it didn't matter to me if I could model or not. I didn't have any aims to get back in shape."

Despite the unconventional model birthing behavior, Miranda snapped back into fine form, as she said, "No, nothing [changed]. I put cream on every morning and night. I used Kora Organic Body Lotion all over my tummy and I got big, so it's a wonder I didn't get stretch marks but my mum doesn't have any, either."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/miranda-kerr/miranda-kerr-david-jones-brand-book-beauty-531587

Aimee Graham Heather Graham Lauren Graham Erin Gray Eva Green

No comments:

Post a Comment