Friday 24 June 2011

Leah Messer: Loving the Single Mom Life


“Today has shown me it’s time to start a new beginning for my girls andddd Myself.” - Leah Messer, amid news that Corey Simms knocked up Amber Scaggs

Teen Mom 2 star Leah is loving life these days. Despite her recent, upsetting split with husband Corey, she's determined to put her best foot forward in life.

The mom of twins Aleeah and Aliannah may be struggling through pregnancy rumors, custody battles and divorce proceedings, but she's soldiering on!

Cute Leah Messer

Adorable 17-month-old twins, the girls light up Leah's life like nothing else. Messer wrote this sweet message on her Facebook page just last night:

“I made spaghetti for dinner. It was delicious! The girlies are tucked into bed now, and this is mommies time to clean up && do some laundry!”

Adds the newly-single reality star, “I feel so freakin’ accomplished. ♥ I love my life as a mommy and that’s how I want it foreverrr! :) ”

It's unclear if Simms really got his new girlfriend pregnant, but Leah and Corey filed for divorce in April. Sad, but at least she's moving on.

[Photo: WENN.com]

Source: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2011/06/leah-messer-loving-the-single-mom-life/

Ginnifer Goodwin Ruth Gordon Betty Grable Maggie Grace Aimee Graham

No comments:

Post a Comment