Thursday 30 June 2011

Miranda Lambert's "The Voice" Finale Performance

She?s got pipes like no other, so it?s no wonder Miranda Lambert blew the crowd away on NBC?s hit show, ?The Voice? on Wednesday (June 29).

The ?Heart Like Mine? songstress took the stage with her hubby Blake Shelton?s artist, Dia Frampton, followed by a rendition of her hit song "The House That Built Me".

Talking with NBC, Miranda told, ?I am thrilled to perform on my favorite new show.?

?It?s been a joy watching my husband grow so attached to his team. Truthfully, I am a little jealous that I am not a coach myself. I can?t wait to be a part of it,? she added.

As for the finale, the winner of the show's first season ended up being Javier Colon, who said upon being crowned winner, "Wow. Thank you. I don't even know where to begin other than to say that the three women behind here are absolutely awesome. I want to thank everybody at home who believed in me and voted for me and [I want to thank] my family."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/miranda-lambert/miranda-lamberts-voice-finale-performance-519404

Maria Pitillo Zasu Pitts Mary Kay Place Dana Plato Alice Playten

No comments:

Post a Comment