Saturday 25 June 2011

Miranda Cosgrove's "Pretty Amazing" Luncheon

All prettied up for a weekend soiree, Miranda Cosgrove was front and center at the Mondrian Hotel in New York City on Saturday afternoon (June 25).

The "iCarly" cutie showed off her gorgeous smile as she posed for pictures before joining fellow guests at Seventeen magazine's "Pretty Amazing" Luncheon.

And while she previously deferred on going to college thanks to her successful career, Miss Cosgrove has been accepted to NYU and USC - a decision that she says is going to be a tough one when the time for university life is right.

Talking with press, Miranda said of her collegiate options, "It?s going to be hard. I love LA because I?m from here but I love New York so I kind of want to get away and do the whole college thing. It?s still up in the air, I?m having a little trouble deciding but I still have a few months to figure it out."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/miranda-cosgrove/miranda-cosgroves-pretty-amazing-luncheon-518084

Laura Prepon Jaime Pressly Carrie Preston Kelly Preston Victoria Principal

No comments:

Post a Comment