Thursday 16 June 2011

Christina Hendricks: Windy Day Darling

Weathering the windy conditions, Christina Hendricks was spotted out running errands in West Hollywood, CA on Wednesday afternoon (June 15).

The redheaded beauty's luscious locks blew back with the gusts as she strolled past paparazzi while visiting a local office building during the course of her midweek doings.

As for the gig on "Mad Men," Miss Hendricks recently spoke about missing her Joan character when the hit AMC show's on hiatus.

Christina explained to New York magazine, "I love [Joan]. I always miss her." She added, "We work really, really hard and really intensely in the 13 episodes that we do, and we're all ready for a break. But then after two weeks, we're all kind of calling each other, being like, 'I want to get back to work, and I love it'."

Hendricks also said that she had no doubt the prolonged contract negotiations would be settled eventually, telling, "I knew that it was going to come back, and I knew that there was no way they could do it without [creator] Matt [Weiner], and I knew that they respected Matt's vision, and that it would all work out in the end. It's very common for shows to go through renegotiations with networks - it's what happens. I just wanted it to kind of hurry up is all."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/christina-hendricks/christina-hendricks-windy-day-darling-514680

Sarah Polley Teri Polo Ellen Pompeo Paulina Porizkova Alisan Porter

No comments:

Post a Comment